Patient and Family Advisory Committee
The Patient Family Advisory Council (PFAC) serves in an advisory capacity to improve the patient and family experience and contribute positively to the overall quality and safety of care at CGMH.
- Informs and makes recommendations about the implementation and evaluation of the hospital's 'Together We Can' philosophy
- Engages in the annual development of the Hospital's QIP
- Provides advice, recommends quality improvements and endorses policies pertaining to the patient and family experience at CGMH
- Reviews and provides input regarding processes for receiving, reviewing and resolving patient complaints
- Reviews and provides feedback on patient experience results/metrics
- Assists in fostering a culture of patient and family centered care.
For more information on our PFAC Committee, please contact our Patient Experience Office at: 705-445-2550 ext: 8201