RN-Medical-Casual (Temp.PT Summer Coverage) (2019-44)
Casual | Registered Nurse (RN) | 2 Position(s) Available
SHIFT:12 hour shifts, Days and Nights, Weekends
Nurses will be hired on a casual capacity but will also be expected to take on scheduled part-time hours over the summer period.
- Exhibits the core values of CGMH: Inclusive, Caring, Accountable, Respect, Excellence, Adaptable, Teamwork
- Current Certificate of Competence
- Current Certification in IV Therapy
- Current Experience with PCA Pumps
- Current BCLS Certification
- Excellent customer service demeanour
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills
- Ability to accurately perform the duties of the role with a focused attention to detail
- Physically able to perform the essential duties of the role
- Excellent attendance/performance record
- Committed to professional growth & development
- Committed to maintaining confidentiality
- Recent Medical experience preferred
- Palliative Care experience preferred
DUTIES: Contributes within the scope of an RN as a team member in the assessment, treatment, provision of care and health promotion for all patients through supportive, therapeutic, palliative and rehabilitative means while adhering to the standards mandated by the College of Nurses of Ontario.
START DATE: ASAP
TO APPLY: Please forward a Cover letter and Resume to Human Resources via the email link.