RN - Operating Room (2016-64)
Permanent Part Time | Registered Nurse (RN) | 2 Position(s) Available
DEPARTMENT: Operationg Room
SHIFT: All shifts including weekends and On-Call
- Exhibits the core values of CGMH: Caring, Accountable, Respect, Excellence, Adaptable, Teamwork
- Graduate of a recognized diploma/degree program in nursing.
- Holds a current certificate of registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- PACU Certificate required
- Canadian perioperative certification preferred.
- Current BCLS.
- ACLS preferred
- CPN( c) preferred
- 3-5 years experience preferred in OR, PACU, SDC, PAC & Endoscopy
- Proven attendance record.
- Demonstrates understanding of contribution to patient and staff safety
- Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Demonstrates behaviours consistent with CGMH’s Commitment to Caring.
- Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of– Caring, Accountable, Respect, Excellence, Adaptable and Teamwork ,
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
- Commitment to on-going learning and involvement in Committees and organization memberships CPN( c) preferred ORNAC, OPANA CSGNA
DUTIES: General R.N. Duties
START DATE: ASAP
Application Submissions Closed
Sorry we are no longer accepting applications for this career.