RN - Emergency - Perm. PT (2019-40)
Permanent Part Time | Registered Nurse (RN)
SHIFT: 12 hour shifts, including Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, and Holidays
- Exhibits the core values of CGMH: Inclusive, Caring, Accountable, Respect, Excellence, Adaptable, Teamwork
- Minimum of one year recent experience in an Emergency Department
- Current Certification of Competence
- Coronary Care I and II or equivalent
- Current ACLS Certification
- Physical assessment course
- Excellent customer service demeanour
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills
- Ability to accurately perform the duties of the role with a focused attention to detail
- Physically able to perform the essential duties of the role
- Excellent attendance/performance record
- Committed to professional growth & development
- Committed to maintaining confidentiality
- Current Emergency Nursing Experience preferred
- Emergency Courses or working towards preferred
- CTAS training preferred
- PALS training preferred
- TNCC training preferred
DUTIES: Contributes within the scope of an RN as a team member in the assessment, treatment, provision of care and health promotion for all patients through supportive, therapeutic, palliative and rehabilitative means while adhering to the standards mandated by the College of Nurses of Ontario.
WAGE RATE: To be determined in accordance with the collective agreement and the successful candidates’ experience.
START DATE:ASAP TO APPLY: Please forward a Cover letter and Resume to Human Resources via the email link.