Registered Respiratory Therapist - Casual (2018-156)
Posted: September 27, 2018
Closes: January 07, 2019
Casual | Therapeutic/Diagnostic
SHIFT:8 and 12 hour shifts (days & nights, weekends).
- Exhibits the core values of CGMH: Caring, Accountable, Respect, Excellence, Adaptable, Teamwork
- Varied experience as a Respiratory Therapist in clinical and diagnostic settings in an acute care hospital.
- Must hold a current General Certificate of Registration with the CRTO. Applicants holding a Graduate Certificate are invited to apply however continued employment would be conditional on attaining a General Certificate.
- Current NRP, ACLS and BCLS
- Excellent customer service demeanour
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills
- Ability to accurately perform the duties of the role with a focused attention to detail
- Physically able to perform the essential duties of the role
- Excellent attendance/performance record
- Committed to professional growth & development
- Committed to maintaining confidentiality
- Member of the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists - preferred
- Member of the Respiratory Therapy Society of Ontario - preferred
- PALS preferred
- CRE preferred
- Provide Respiratory Therapy coverage to the hospital - including the adult/paediatric and neonatal population.
- Evaluate patients and recommend treatment plan.
- Teaching and counseling patients/families.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Perform timely and accurate documentation.
- Perform Electrocardiogram (ECG) tests.
- Conduct pulmonary function testing.
Application Submissions Closed
Sorry we are no longer accepting applications for this career.