Registered Practical Nurse - Surgical - Casual (2018-165)
Casual | Registered Nurse (RN)
SHIFT:12 hour shifts, Days and Nights, Weekends
- Exhibits the core values of CGMH: Caring, Accountable, Respect, Excellence, Adaptable, Teamwork
- Current RPN Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Minimum one year of acute care nursing experience
- Excellent customer service demeanour
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills
- Ability to accurately perform the duties of the role with a focused attention to detail
- Physically able to perform the essential duties of the role
- Excellent attendance/performance record
- Committed to professional growth & development
- Committed to maintaining confidentiality
- Surgical Unit experience an asset
DUTIES:Contributes within the scope of an RPN as a team member in the assessment, treatment, provision of care and health promotion for all patients through supportive, therapeutic, palliative and rehabilitative means while adhering to the standards mandated by the College of Nurses of Ontario.
TO APPLY: Please forward a Cover letter and Resume to Human Resources via the email link.