Registered Medical Radiation Technologist - Casual (2018-181)
Casual | Therapeutic/Diagnostic
DEPARTMENT: Diagnostic Imaging
SHIFT: Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends
- Exhibits the core values of CGMH: Inclusive, Caring, Accountable, Respect, Excellence, Adaptable, Teamwork
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Radiation Technology Program
- Must be a registered member in good standing with CMRTO
- Excellent customer service demeanor
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills
- Ability to accurately perform the duties of the role with a focused attention to detail
- Physically able to perform the essential duties of the role
- Excellent attendance/performance record
- Committed to professional growth & development
- Committed to maintaining confidentiality
- Membership in CAMRT/OAMRT preferred
- Previous Mammography experience and the Completion of Mammography 1 and 2 courses as preferredDUTIES:Performs general, gastric, operating room and special radiographic procedures at a superior technical level, to produce images of excellent quality; Carries out procedures in the best interest of optimum client/patient care; observes all aspects of personnel/patient and radiation safety.
START DATE:January 2, 2019
WAGE: To be determined in accordance with the collective agreement and the successful candidates’ experience.
APPLY TO:Human Resources
Application Submissions Closed
Sorry we are no longer accepting applications for this career.