Medical Radiation Technologist - Casual (2019-84)
Casual | Therapeutic/Diagnostic
SHIFT: Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends and On-Call
- Exhibits the core values of CGMH: Inclusive, Caring, Accountable, Respect, Excellence, Adaptable, Teamwork
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Radiation Technology Program
- Must be a registered member in good standing with College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario (CMRTO).
- Preference will be placed on candidates possessing a Certification in Breast Imaging Screening (CBIS) and previous mammography experience.
- Excellent customer service demeanor
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills
- Ability to accurately perform the duties of the role with a focused attention to detail
- Physically able to perform the essential duties of the role
- Excellent attendance/performance record
- Committed to professional growth & development
- Committed to maintaining confidentiality
- Membership in CAMRT/OAMRT preferred
DUTIES: Performs radiographic procedures at a superior technical level, to produce images of excellent quality; Carries out procedures in the best interest of optimum client/patient care; observes all aspects of personnel/patient and radiation safety.START DATE: June 15, 2019
WAGE: To be determined in accordance with the collective agreement and the successful candidates’ experience.