Ref #: 2017-95
Medical Device Reprocessing Technician (2017-95)
Posted: June 23, 2017
Closes: September 06, 2017
Permanent Part Time | Support Services
SHIFT: Days evenings weekends
- Exhibits the core values of CGMH: Caring, Accountable, Respect, Excellence, Adaptable, Teamwork
- Grade 12 graduate
- Central Service Association Course: Certification required
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent customer service demeanour
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills
- Ability to accurately perform the duties of the role with a focused attention to detail
- Physically able to perform the essential duties of the role
- Excellent attendance/performance record
- Committed to professional growth & development
- Committed to maintaining confidentiality
- Previous experience in Sterile Processing preferred (within 2 years)
- Works within all functions of the department; decontamination, set-up, sterilization and distribution.
- Ordering and other tasks within the OR setting are also a function of this department.
Application Submissions Closed
Sorry we are no longer accepting applications for this career.