Hospital Coordinator - Perm. Reduced FT (0.8 FTE)(2018-189)
Permanent Full Time | Management/Supervisory | 1 Position(s) Available
DEPARTMENT: Clinical Administration
- Exhibits the core values of CGMH: Inclusive, Caring, Accountable, Respect, Excellence, Adaptable, Teamwork.
- Current registration in good standing with governing clinical college
- Previous clinical experience of 3-5 years
- Recent experience working in a Hospital setting; either in a clinical or managerial role
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in management or supervisory role
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with staff, patients, families, physicians, interdisciplinary team members and personnel from other hospital departments
- Demonstrated focus on patient and staff safety through quality management
- Demonstrated effective conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills, and customer service demeanour
- Capable of performing the essential duties of the role
- Committed to professional growth & development
- Registered Nurse with applicable qualifications preferred
- Management/Leadership courses/certification preferred
- University Degree in related clinical field preferred
- Scheduling experience an asset
DUTIES:Responsible for hospital operations, personnel management, and coordination of patient care activities during evenings and weekends in the absence of unit managers.
HOURS OF WORK: Mon-Fri: Evenings, Sat, Sun and Holidays 1200 to 2000 with on-call
WAGE RATE: $40.09-$49.29 per hour plus vacation and benefits.
APPLY TO:Please forward your updated cover letter and resumeto Human Resources.