Cleaner - Temp. Part-Time (2) Approx. 3 Months
Temporary Part Time | Support Services | 2 Position(s) Available
SHIFT:Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends
- Exhibits the core values of CGMH: Inclusive, Caring, Accountable, Respect, Excellence, Adaptable, Teamwork
- Minimum requirement of an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- Excellent work and attendance record
- Flexibility to work evening, night, and weekend shifts.
- Physical ability to perform the essential duties of the position.
- Commitment to customer service and teamwork with both peers and the healthcare team.
- Must be well organized, self-motivated, be able to adapt to a constant and varied workload, and be willing to adjust priorities as demands require.
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Preference will be placed on candidates with previous experience with Healthcare Cleaning procedures and protocols including PIDAC, and floor care.
- Preference will be placed on candidates with experience working with WHMIS controlled chemicals, knowledge of dilution rates, and usage of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Previous professional cleaning experience, an asset.
- Performs cleaning duties under the direction of the Environmental Services Supervisor.
- Cleans, disinfects, and maintains both patient and non-patient areas of the Hospital.
- Performs specific cleaning routines required by speciality areas.
- Completes all duties within Occupational Health and Safety guidelines and Environmental Service best practice in order to ensure a safe environment for all staff and patients.
START DATE: ASAP
TO APPLY: Please forward a completed internal application form and an updated resume to Human Resources.
Application Submissions Closed
Sorry we are no longer accepting applications for this career.